Bread machines are becoming more and more complex and they are now able to bake a variety of different breads. With people also spending more time in the kitchen, the home baked bread market is really taking off. Many people have realised just how easy it is to bake bread at home with a bread maker, meaning sales are rising.
The capability the machine has means that they can satisfy the needs of pretty much everyone, whether it is a plain white loaf or a gluten-free loaf for allergy reasons. As more people realise what bread machines are capable of doing, the more variety they can produce. I can only see this tool becoming more and more popular.
The Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Maker is a mid-range bread maker packed with features that should satisfy the needs of most bakers. This machine is all about variety, with options to create different styles of bread, different crusts, and most importantly different sized loaves.
This machine has all the versatility you will need. Whether you are looking for the staple large 2lb white loaf to feed the family, or wanting to experiment with a small 1lb multigrain loaf, you can do it all with this bread maker, giving a huge range of choices for the user.
Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Maker Features
The Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Maker has many features which include
- Three different loaf sizes, 1lb, 1.5lb or 2lb, giving flexibility to bake for the family or to try out new recipes with small loaves
- 12 pre-programmed settings to create a wide variety of loaves, dough, and even jams, making the machine a great versatile addition to any kitchen
- Three crust settings to give the perfect finish to suit your taste buds
- 13 hour time delay setting to give you the opportunity to make sure your bread is ready at exactly the right time
- Viewing window to see the progress of your bread as it develops
- After baking, the unit automatically reverts to the keep warm setting for 60 minutes, ensuring your bread remains perfect until you are ready to remove it from the machine
- Priced in the mid-range, but packed full of features and extras giving great value for money
- With three different size settings, the machine is ideal for anyone whether you are baking for yourself or for the family, you can make the perfect sized loaf depending on your needs
- The keep warm function keeps bread perfect until you are ready to take it out of the machine
- With its 12 pre-programmed settings, you can create a whole host of different breads along with dough settings and even a jam making one
- Three different crust finishes means that the loaf you create will always be finished to perfection, just the way you like it
- The time delay function is ideal for those wanting bread at a specific time, set it to bake while you are in bed or out at work giving you a perfect bread when you are ready for it
- The machine does not have an express bake function which some others have meaning if you are short of time you have no way of quickly baking a simple loaf
- The machine does not have an auto dispenser for fruit and nuts if you would like to add those to your bread
This mid-range bread machine is packed full of features and includes many of the features you would expect to see in a more expensive model. The choice to bake three different sized loaves is a great feature and that makes this machine suitable for anyone, whether you are a single person or looking to feed a family. That versatility also allows you to experiment with smaller loaves when trying something new, cutting down on any potential waste.
The time delay and keep warm functions are also good additions and by using them together, you can have fresh, warm bread whenever you want. For those wanting bread at a certain time, the time delay function can control when the baking begins, so the loaf will be ready whenever it needs to be.
Whether you want the machine working overnight so you have fresh bread in the morning, or while you are at work so you can have fresh bread at night, you can do it all on this machine. There is a keep warm function which turns on automatically and keeps the bread warm for up to an hour after baking. This machine can give you fresh, warm bread whenever you want it.
With 12 different settings to make bread, dough or jam, and three crust settings to create the finish you like, the pre-programmed settings can give the home baker a huge range of options. You will be able to bake all your bread at home, trying new varieties and making perfect versions of your favorite loaf.
The Cuisinart CBK-100 bread maker is a great versatile machine that has enough features to keep anyone happy while they are at home baking.