As people spend more time in the kitchen, home baked bread is becoming more popular. Especially now, people are realising just how easy it is to make it with a bread machine. The machines that are available now are capable of making any type of bread, even specialty breads, giving the home baker great flexibility to create many different loaves.
Whether you want a simple white or brown loaf, or something more complicated like gluten-free bread, you can find a machine to do it all and then finish it off with the perfect crust, just how you like it. With that type of flexibility, it’s easy to see why so many people are turning to home baked bread and buying a bread machine to do all the hard work.
The Oster 2-Pound Bread Machine is at the budget end of the bread machine market. But don’t let that put you off, this machine is packed full of features that you will see on the more expensive models that are available. This machine is ideal for large families as it bakes a 2-pound loaf of bread and with the express bake setting, your family can have freshly baked bread in no time.
With 12 different bread settings and three different crust settings, the machine is versatile enough to cater for most people and will make sure everyone in the family is happy and having bread just how they like it.
The Oster 2-Pound Bread Machine has many features which include
- Choose between a light, medium or dark crust to give your loaf the perfect finish
- 12 different bread settings to make normal and specialty breads
- Express bake setting to create a loaf in less than an hour
- 13 hour time delay function to make sure your bread is ready exactly when you need it
- Viewing window to see the progress of your loaf as it bakes
- Budget range machine but it is still packed with features, offering great value for money
- The express bake setting can create a loaf in less than one hour, great for those families who don’t have enough time for a longer bake
- The ability to choose what type of crust finish you want means everyone can have the perfect finish to their loaf, something you can’t buy in stores
- With 12 different settings on the machine, this bread maker offers the same flexibility that is seen on more expensive models
- The ability to set a time delay means you can make sure your bread is ready just at the perfect time, whether that be when you wake up or when you arrive home from work
- The machine only makes a 2lb sized loaf, which will be too big for some people and cause waste
- No keep warm setting so once the bread is baked, it needs taking out before it goes cold
The Oster 2-Pound Bread Machine is a great, budget range bread machine that will suit the needs of most people. This machine will turn your kitchen into a bakery that will match anything you can buy from your local bakers. With plenty of features and great value for money, this is a great option for those on a budget, or those who don’t want to spend too much on a machine because they don’t plan to use it very often.
Another great feature for families, or people with little time, is the express bake setting, which makes a loaf in less than an hour. Although this is only a simple loaf, it is a great way to make your own bread quickly, without having to wait hours for the end product.
As with many machines, this one enables you to choose your preferred crust finish on the loaf, giving you the customized finish to your home baked loaf, something you can’t get at the bakery.
Although in the budget range, this machine has 12 different bake settings which will allow even the most experimental baker plenty of different options when baking at home. From making complex bread to making dough for pizzas, to making fresh jelly and jam, this machine is packed full of different settings you would expect from a higher priced machine.
A time delay feature is added to this machine and can be a great way to delay baking, to ensure bread is ready at just the right time, either early in a morning or when you come home from work.
As a budget range machine, the Oster 2-Pound Bread Machine is a great buy and offers people fantastic value for money. For those on a budget, or those unsure about spending a lot of money on a machine, this model is a great buy.