If you have been searching for the best bread machine as an addition to your kitchen, look no further because in this article you are going to find several suggestions for the best high quality and affordable bread makers. Admit it, making fresh bread is one of the most fulfilling and sense-filling experience because of the aroma that it gives out.
Many of you will be able to relate to the experience, especially when you pass by a bakery. If you always wanted to have a home-made experience of making bread, you can now do it with a bread maker. In short, these are appliances that can help you to bake bread, even at home. One of the advantages of making your own bread is you can make it any time that you want, and you can determine the ingredient that you want to put inside your bread.
Similar to many other products in the market, bread makers are available in several types that can serve smaller and larger households. Most of these bread makers also have pre-programmed settings that can help you to make different types of bread. Let’s have a look at of the best bread machines that you can add to your kitchen.
Monoprice Strata Home Bread Machine 2 lb. Bread Loaf
This bread maker can bake bread loaves with a weight of up to 2 pounds. Using this appliance is made simple because there are a variety of features that make your baking experience much easier. Keeping freshly baked loaf has never been simple because this appliance can keep it warm for up to an hour.
Once you have identified all the ingredients that you want to use for your bread, put it into the bread maker and select the preprogrammed settings that you can find on the appliance. Once you have done that, put the machine aside, and you can check on your bread after a set amount of time.
- Delay timer allows anyone to bake fresh bread any time of the day
- Bread can be kept warm for an hour
- Has 19 pre-programmed functions
- Can create a variety of bread
- Perfect for people who are sensitive to gluten
- One year warranty
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Stringent quality control
- Affordable price
- Round the clock customer support
- Recyclable packaging
- Need to be meticulous about temperature and timer
- Limited to pre set programs
- Can be a hassle to clean
Oster CKSTBR9050 Expressbake Bread Maker, White
If you took a quick glance at this appliance, you would think that it is a rice cooker. In fact, this is a bread maker which can bake up to 2 pounds of bread loaf. Do not look down on the external look of this machine because it had over 13 preprogrammed settings that you can use for your baking needs. If you want to bake anything up to 1.5 pounds, you can utilize the express bake setting which takes a little under an hour to complete the baking process.
This machine is simple, and it won’t take up much space on your kitchen counter. Although it is small in size, this appliance has numerous baking capabilities for small loaves up to larger bread loaves. Furthermore, you can also choose the color of the bread crust that you prefer using this appliance. The express baking feature of this machine is what makes it such an attractive option, especially if you want to bake something on the go.
- 13 pre-programmed settings
- Express Baking setting for baking on the go
- Perfect for a beginner baker’s use
- Delay your baking up to 13 hours with the delay timer
- Simple visual instructions on the screen
- Comes with a convenient user manual and recipes
- Enjoy gluten free bread
- Can work faster with smaller loaves
- Sleek look
- Recipes in the manual need updating
- Trial and error necessary to figure out the best way to use
- Appliance needs time to work well
- Difficulty to remove the pan out
- May produce noise during operations
Rosewill RHBM-15001 Bread Maker
This appliance is different from the other bread makers which has been discussed in this article because it has automated fruits and nuts dispenser. However, one thing that it has in common with the other bread makers is that it had the gluten free option. One thing to note about the Rosewill brand is that it is relatively new in the market as it had only been established in 2004.
Using this appliance, you can bake bread loaves up to 2 pounds each. There are over 12 preprogrammed settings that you can choose. You can also adjust the color of the crust if you prefer that as well. The nonstick bread pan makes it simple for your baking needs, and it is entirely automatic. It is perfect for serving larger families due to the 2 pounds feature.
- Highly programmable appliance
- 12 pre-programmed settings
- Keep bread warm for up to an hour
- Delay baking for up to 13 hours
- Does not produce a lot of noise
- Fully automatic
- Cleaning is made simple with nonstick pan
- Perfect for large families
- Includes recipes in instruction manuals
- Relatively new brand in the market
- Regarded as the low-end market option
- Limited pre-programmed settings
Which bread maker is the best?
When it comes to bread making, it is essential that you research the type of bread machines that you want for your kitchen. These under review that we have provided, one of the best bread machines to add to your kitchen is the Monoprice Strata Home Bread Machine 2 lb. Bread Loaf.
It has the most amount of pre-programmed functions among the three bread makers we have reviewed. It is also ideal for people who are meticulous about the type of bread they want to produce. With a one year warranty and 30 days money back guarantee, you don’t have much to lose when you purchase this appliance.